Opening Ceremony

First, thanks for join here. Because "what the meaning of blog if there is no reader". Hehehe...


Yupsss, I hope you enjoy my blog ...

Okayy... Let's start!




This is my first day in Cebu city, Philippines. This is also the Openning Ceremony for Batch 7 Sea Teacher Participant at USJR.
That day we arrived in Cebu City, Philippines on January 10. After going through tense moments on the plane on January 9, we finally arrived safely.
Before holding the Opening Ceremony, we take a lunch together at one of the restaurants at SM Seaside, the largest mall in Cebu City.




I forgot what time, but that afternoon we returned to USJR to hold the Opening Ceremony..... We watched a number of dancing performances, and also a number of remarks from the dean of college, as well as others. not only that, we participants also gave one-on-one speeches about this program and about USJR. Actually I'm tired, but when the Opening Ceremony, I became more enthusiastic to run this program well.


The most impressive thing for me at the Opening Ceremony was when we sang the national anthem, Indonesia Raya.





Okayyy... Thank You.
Let's read the other things ^^
.....................................

Komentar