The plane was broken ... What's wrong?

First, thanks for join here. Because "what the meaning of blog if there is no reader". Hehehe...

Yupsss, I hope you enjoy my blog ...

Okayy... Let's start!



 

Flying by airplane is my dream since used to be. Moreover this is my first flight and also my first overseas flight. Of course this is not only my dream, but also the dream of many people… I guess. Well, I don't know how was the atmosphere there, in the sky with a plane. I often think "how does the feel after penetrate the clouds?" Or just go in to my deep question... "How do it look from up there?".

Hmmmm... I think you have a same think as me. "That’s beautiful".

But, who would have thought? In my first overseas flight, I was got a serious problem. Who would have thought? I will be one of the people who feels that tense situation
 I've never thinking about this before... 
That time was January 8 2019. Al Fajrin and I continued the trip from Jakarta to Manila at 1:00 am. When I got on the plane and took a seat, everything looked fine. Well, as I said before, we didn't expect that to happen.

Getting closer to takeoff section, I closed my eyes. But "what smell is this?". I could smelt the engine on the plane. I was started to worry.
"Go to takeoff section" the pilot said. And the plane was takeoff.
But, there is something that very weird. The engine sounds very rough and unhealthy in hearing. And when flying in about 15 minutes, the right wing of the plane right to my right seemed to emit a spark. it was the most tense event ever. Well, our plane is no longer balanced and rocking. Fortunately the pilot quickly took action to turn back to the airport and emergency landing. I thought I would land at sea. I'm very worried. But when it landed, our plane gave off smoke.







Okayyy... Thank You.
Let's read the other things ^^

.....................................













Komentar