Teaching Practice

First, thanks for join here. Because "what the meaning of blog if there is no reader". Hehehe...

Yupsss, I hope you enjoy my blog ...

Okayy... Let's start!


  • Procedures of Your Teaching




Okay... After a week of observation and a week as a teacher's assistant, now is the time for me to practice teaching. Of course the teaching experience in the first class, I feel is still very lacking. Yeah... but my cooperative teacher gave me a speech that really aroused me to try again in the next class. "Wahhhh, you can teach well" more or less he said that and gave me a smile. Not only that, she also said that not everyone can be great on the first day of their teaching. Everyone studied, including her when she first taught.







Well, before doing my teaching practice, I prepared for material, learning plans and also methods and things first that I would apply in teaching practice. With the knowledge that I got during observation, I made the teaching steps following this steps:

1. Prayer
2. Greetings and self-introduction in first teaching practice
3. Refreshment of mind
4. Review the previous subject matter or try to make them remember what topic or what material they learned before
5. Explain the lesson
6. Let them to communicate their opinions about the material
7. Give them some additional problems to answer by personality or by group
8. And the last is responsibility of the answer.

  • Time Management and Organizing Activities





Honestly I am a person who very difficult to manage time. But during my time at USJ-R I learned how to manage time well and make the best use of time especially in the classroom learning process. I set the time for all my teaching procedures to be carried out so that the teaching and learning process can be erratic and systematic.






Management class is a very important thing in the learning process. I learned how to be able to manage the class especially the time, so that I all activities that I made before better as follows a time schedule.

For the example:

Time Schedule : 08:45 - 09:45


1. Prayer (5 minutes)
2. Greetings (5 minutes)
3. Refreshment of mind (5 minutes)
4. Review the previous subject matter or try to make them remember what topic or what material they learned before (10 minutes)
5. Explain the lesson (10 minutes)
6. Let them to communicate their opinions about the material (5 minutes)
7. Give them some additional problems to answer by personality or by group (10 minutes)
8. Responsibility of the answer (10 minutes)


  • Problem Solving

First, I found some problem before do my teachig practice. well, the real problem that I've got is about self confident. because my english is not really good like them, I felt like I'm not able to teach as a teacher of them. But I try to learn English and try to get closer to students. I also did exercises on how to teach, even if only in front of a mirror. Hehehe ... What's important, I won't let the problem be resolved. I will continue to try to find a way out of every problem that exists, such as problems in the learning process and other problems. Yupss ... "Fall down seven times, stand up eight".

  • Your Overall Impression in Teaching




This is my first experience teaching in another country. What's more, I don't teach using Indonesian but English. heheheh ...

At first I thought it would be difficult to adjust to the surroundings there, especially my students. I'm worried if I can't be friends with them. but it turns out just the opposite. this is not only a learning experience about how to teach well. But this is also an experience of friendship.



And also at the beginning of each lesson, I always describe refreshing their mind by teaching them some Indonesian word. And it is always inherent and is my trademark in teaching. I see them very enthusiastic in participating in the teaching and learning process. for me, the beginning is the one that is very important in classroom learning. so, I have to make the atmosphere at the beginning of learning fun.

SEMANGAT PAGI!!!!!!!

PAGI.... PAGI.... PAGI....
LUAR BIASA......






Okayyy... Thank You.
Let's read the other things ^^

.....................................

Komentar