Teaching Plan

First, thanks for join here. Because "what the meaning of blog if there is no reader". Hehehe...

Yupsss, I hope you enjoy my blog ...

Okayy... Let's start!


  • Curriculum Related to Your Major

The curriculum used in mathematics is certainly in line with the curriculum applied by the school. Well ... I saw their handbook also following the K to 12 curriculum and using English. I practice teaching in 4 classes in the 9th grade of junior high school. and all use the k to 12 curriculum.

This is the schedule of my cooperative teacher that you can see......


  • Teaching Plan Related to Your Major


During I observed at the USJ-R precisely at the 9th grade high school department, the teaching and learning process that took place in the classroom was very good. Well... That's because I have saw how their plans and preparation written on the lesson plan were in accordance what they do.

There, I teach variation material namely inverse variation and joint variation. While the first material in variation, direct variation, was delivered by my cooperative teacher for a week in my observation classroom.

This is the variation plan lesson plan in grade 9th that you can see......



LP_Explore_Variations.docx


LP_Firm-Up_variations.docx




Okayyy... Thank You.
Let's read the other things ^^

.....................................

Komentar