Introduction





Helloooo...
I'm Darni Yahya from Halu Oleo University (UHO) Kendari, Indonesia. My major is Math Education and I'm a third year student. I was very happy and excited to join with Sea Teacher Program. I have been waiting to be able to participate in this program. Actually I wanna join in the previous batch, but I haven't fulfilled the requirements as a participant... hehehe... Well, go abroad is my big dream since used to be. Even my English is not good, I was tried to learn. "Fall down seven times, stand up eight" is my favorite words.

In Sea Teacher Batch 7, I was given the oportunity to go to Cebu City, Philippines. Woww, that's a beautiful city in Philippines. And University of San Jose - Recoletos (USJ-R) as the host University. At USJR we don't need to conduct observations and practicums in other schools. Because there has the complete school level, starting from the kinder garden until college. So, I was did my teaching demonstration in USJ-R High School Departement.


Komentar