Closing Ceremony


First, thanks for join here. Because "what the meaning of blog if there is no reader". Hehehe...


Yupsss, I hope you enjoy my blog ...

Okayy... Let's start!




After a month following the sea teacher program at USJR, this is the time to end the program. honestly, at first I always wanted to go home to my family. but, I feel comfortable there. and sad to leave everything. they always say that returning whenever you want, this is your second home. huhuhuuu ... thank you USJR.

I always make them worry because my health is often disturbed. They are very attentive and very kind. Every time we meet, they always ask me about my health, "Are you okay Darni?", "Are you bring your madicine"... And also they have given me treatment at the USJR clinic. So it makes me comfortable there.

At the closing ceremony, we watched a number of USJR offerings for us. and also we made several offerings for the USJR using the traditional clothes of our respective regions.



Not only that, we received certificates and gifts from USJR also took pictures together.





We also spoke about the things we got while participating in this program there and also our opinions about this program. many things we get. including family, friends, students who are also our friends, and also experiences.











We leave our hearts in the Philippines...






Okayyy... Thank You.
Let's read the other things ^^
.....................................


Komentar